2. We protect your personal data and do not sell this to third parties. Your personal data is processed and protected properly and carefully, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable privacy laws and regulations. This is explained in more detail below.
Processing of personal data
3. We process your personal data when we have an agreement with you (or with the organisation that employs you), or when you request to potentially make an agreement. We also process your personal data when you request or give us permission to send you newsletters.
What personal data we process
4. Dependent on our agreement we process one or more of the following data: your first name, last name, gender, (business) contact details, function, phone number and e-mail address to be able to carry out the agreement, to respond to your requests and/or send our newsletters to you.
5. We can see what record what information you see on our websites guideid.nl and guideid.com.
Goals of processing personal data
6. We process your personal data to carry out the agreement or to meet your requests. We furthermore process personal data to meet legal obligations.
7. If you’ve requested us or given us permission to send you newsletters, you will receive e-mails from us containing information, suggestions or offers that we think may be interesting or relevant to you. If you no longer wish to receive these e-mails, you can unsubscribe simply by using the relevant option at the bottom of the newsletter or by approaching us through email@example.com. After unsubscribing we will remove your data.
8. We also communicate with you to respond to your questions and complaints.
9. Lastly, we process your personal data for optimization, adjustments and development of our websites and their use.
12. We can share analytical and statistical information about the use of our websites and its content with third parties. We do so exclusively in its anonymised form.
Security of personal data
14. No service is absolutely secure, however we employ reasonable measures to protect data from abuse and loss, unauthorized access, editing, disclosure and destruction.
15. Your personal data is exclusively kept in the European Union.
How long we keep your personal data
17. We will employ reasonable measures to remove or anonymise personal data when it is no longer necessary to store them.
18. When you ask us to remove your personal data, we will comply with your request without unreasonable delays. We will comply with this request by anonymising your personal data, making it impossible to trace back to your person.
19. Your personal data belongs to you. You can ask us at any time to provide you with a copy of your personal data. You have the right to rectify any of your personal data that was entered incorrectly. You also have the right to ask us to remove or restrict the processing of your personal data.
20. You furthermore have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the right to data portability.
21. When we process your personal data with your consent, you have the right to revoke consent at any time, without it affecting the legitimacy of the processing done based on the consent before revoking it.
22. You have the right to file a complaint to an authority that oversees the compliance of the privacy law.
23. We will respond to any requests or objections within a month.
24. When you visit our websites, the visit will be registered by using cookies. Cookies are small files which are sent with a web page and are saved on your computer’s hard drive by the web browser. The cookie enables being recognized on repeated visits to the website. We use the following kinds of cookies:
- Functional cookies: To improve the ease-of-use of navigating and logging in on the website and to remember your settings and/or preferences;
- Google Analytics: By using the website, cookies will be placed by the American company Google, as part of their Analytics service. We use this service to record and receive reports about how visitors use our website. Google can share this information with third parties if Google is legally obligated to, or to the extent that third parties process data on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this.
25. Furthermore, Twitter and Facebook can place cookies when you visit a page on the website where you can recommend or share information to this social media. We have no influence on these cookies. Please read the privacy policies of these social networks to see what they use the data they get through these cookies for.
Guide ID BV
7421 ZC Deventer
+31 570 572202
Chamber of Commerce number: 08106778
VAT number: NL810608017B01